Title: Reunited In Love
Author: Nadia Lee
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: January 9, 2013
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
A Hot Sexy Contemporary Romance from Nadia Lee -- featuring an overprotective alpha billionaire hero who'll move heaven and earth for the woman he loves...
A temporary reunion...
Newly jobless and adrift, former investment banker Kerri Wilson travels to Virginia to see her best friend and regroup, only to run into billionaire playboy Ethan Lloyd. It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed after the most amazing sex of her life, and he's so not her type--she likes them tall, dark and manageable. But he's too hot to resist, and she succumbs to another sizzling, no-strings-attached (or so she thinks) night.
Unwilling to let her go this time, Ethan makes a simple proposition: a job, a place to stay, and an exclusive affair that will end when either of them finds someone else. But with her dark, painful past catching up to her, Kerri may have to bolt again--even though her heart is telling her to stay. And Ethan's not giving her up without fighting to make their "temporary" arrangement something far more permanent...
The Hearts on the Line Series Reading Order
Book 1: Vengeful in Love (Natalie Hall & Alex Damon) – Free!
Book 2: Reunited in Love (Kerri Wilson & Ethan Lloyd)
Book 3: Redemption in Love (Amandine Monroe Lloyd & Gavin Lloyd)
Book 4: Sweet in Love (Brooke de Lorenzo & Pete Monroe -- out March 2014)
Imagine having that one HOT night with someone years ago, never really being able to get them out of your head... and then they are in front of you. What would you do? How would you feel? Shocked? Excited? Hot to the CORE?
Kerri and Ethan got the chance to find out in Reunited in Love. Nadia did a fantastic job in bringing old characters back to life from Vengeful in Love. It's nice to see the people in the background get the lime light for a change. She built their own stories and compounded on her previous title. Good thing to know is that Natalie and Alex show up here too! Which only adds to the dimension of the story that she's building.
If you are looking for a couple of feel good stories that you can relate too, but luxuriously live through someone else, pick these up today!
We give Reunited in Love 3 1/2 stars. Looking forward to Amandine and Gavin's journey in Redemption in Love!
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she's not writing the sexy contemporary romance series HEARTS ON THE LINE featuring hot, protective and possessive billionaire alpha heroes, she can be found digging through old Asian historical texts or planning another trip.
You can check out her latest projects or sign up for her new release mailing list on her website ( nadialee.net ).
20 Fun Facts About Nadia Lee:
1. Nadia didn't learn English until she was in junior high school.
2. Nadia was bitten by a shark.
3. Nadia rode an elephant and petted tigers. On the same day. She still has both her hands.
4. Nadia has watched Toy Story 1-3 about 300 times.
5. Nadia has watched Happy Feet 2 about 50 times (not because she's obsessed with penguins and toys, but because of her 2 year-old son).
6. The first romance novel Nadia ever read was Johanna Lindsey's Gentle Rogue.
7. Nadia read lots of historical romance novels afterward and was astounded at the number of dukes and highland lairds running around on the British Isles.
8. Nadia discovered contemporary romance when she read Nora Robert's Born in Ice a few years later.
9. Nadia at one point flew so much that she had a black card from United. (Global Services). It was a nice perk, but to "earn it" you have to fly so much you get to be on a first name basis with quite a few cabin attendants.
10. Nadia's official mailing address was a Hilton in San Jose at one point. She kept that address for over a year.
11. Nadia speaks Korean fluently and still reads it faster than English.
12. Despite the fact that Nadia has lived in Japan for a decade, her Japanese is rather poor.
13. Nadia's favorite sashimi is fugu (blowfish).
14. Nadia's Street Team has an apple as its FB group favicon logo. She chose it because it's her son's favorite fruit (and first recognizable word).
15. Nadia doesn't enjoy watching romantic movies in general. She prefers action, suspense or thrillers.
16. Nadia chooses movies according to the hottie factor...then the synopsis.
17. Nadia reads the Wall Street Journal for fun.
18. Nadia wanted to be a plastic surgeon at one point in her life...until she realized she would have to take organic chemistry.
19. Nadia's bought only one car in her life--a Toyota Corolla--which she got in college. (No, she's not in her twenties...)
20. Nadia can still do the most basic antiderivatives (calculus) but she can't add and subtract in her head all that well.
Author Website: http://www.nadialee.net
Author GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/nadialee
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nadialee/
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/?tag=tj
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1geNNye
Apple US: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple UK: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple Canada: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
a Rafflecopter giveaway