Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

The Mortal Enchantment Series



You know those books that you read and the author has a good idea, but can't seem to make it work and all you can do is read and cheer them on hoping they finally grab it?

I have to say that these books are NOT those. Stacey O'Neale took something we have read about dozens of times and flipped it completely around. The characters are well developed and the story is fast paced. This is what I look for in any read, something that is always moving. If there is down time and has slow spots I will skip over it, but didn't get much of that through any of these.

That being said I am only about a quarter of the way through the final book (Eternal Sacrifice). As soon as I finish I will be back with an update on the ending.

The first three books are rated at 4 1/2 - 5 STARS. If you are looking for something different and creativity, then go get these now!

No comments:

Post a Comment